Join us in Morocco for our Marrakech to Merzouga desert tour. In this 5 days we’ll take you to the south-east of Morocco for an amazing journey through the high Atlas Mountains, the ancient Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and Ameridil, wonderful landscapes of Todra valley, Todra gorges and for sure we will not miss the beautiful Sahara desert sea of the sand dunes. Enjoy the beautiful Draa Valley, the views of Anti-Atlas Mountains. Some tour highlights include High Atlas Mountains, Kasbah Ameridil, Todra Valley, Todra Gorges, Sahara desert (Erg-Chebbi), Class cooking in khamliya village, Draa Valley, Anti-Atlas Mountains, Atlas Studios, Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, Ounila Valley and so much more.
Please take a few moments to watch this VIDEO from Keith and Michelle prior to booking. It highlights the most important information that we want to point out.
**Please note, these adventures are planned far in advance, and sometimes things come up that are unforeseen or unplanned. With that forethought, know the group will be accompanied on this adventure by Keith, or Michelle, and/or My1FitLife Ambassador. Activities on the itinerary are subject to change based on guides, weather, availability, etc. **
- Transfers: Pick up & Drop off at your accommodations
- Transportation: Comfortable with air-conditioned bus, fuel
- Accommodations: 4 nights accommodations
- Local Guide: Driver guide during the tour
- Desert Camp: Overnight in desert camp
- Cooking Class: in Khamliya Villiage & Marrakech
- Meals: Breakfasts and dinners (vegetarians welcome) included
- Entrance: Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- Camel Ride Adventure
- Entrance Fees: For the monuments
- Airfare: Airfare NOT included
- Travel Insurance - REQUIRED ITEM- Not included
- Gratuity: Any additional tips for guides, etc.
- Food & Drink: All alcoholic drinks, and any food not mentioned in itinerary NOT included
- Lunches not included
Trip Outline Itinerary
Marrakech – High Atlas Mountains – Valley Roses – Boumaine Dades
Dades valley – Tinghir City – Todra Gorges – Erg – Chebbi Sand Dunes
Merzouga – cooking class Khamliya Village – Ouarazate
Travel insurance is designed to help cover your expenses if something goes wrong on your trip, and fill any gaps that wouldn’t be covered by your primary health insurance or other insurance you may have. It’s not meant to be a substitute for health insurance and won’t cover non-essential overseas medical treatment, such as routine exams.
1627 W. Main 257
Bozeman MT 59715